Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

It's been a month. I have lots of overdue post here

Last week, I dropped by to Singapore to meet some people and had some nice meal. But the one I love the most is Ippudo Ramen in  Mandarin Gallery, Orchard Road - Spore.

Lots of people has recommended this Ramen to me. Fortunately, I arrived right before lunch time, so we didn't have to join the long queue after us. My parents and I only had to wait for about 10mins.

We tried the original tonkatsu ramen and the spicy tonkatsu ramen. They all each $15. You can ask for additional topping for various prices.


After waited for about 10mins, we got out order. Out of those two soups, II prefer the spicy one. The soup was very thick, creamy, but once you tasted it, it tasted very light and had longg spicy aftertaste. Love it.
The original one was somehow too gingery. But the pork loin and the egg were amazingg!!

Oh ya, you can choose the texture of the noodle, I tried both medium and soft. I prefer the soft one. And you actually can ask for additional noodle if you still have lots of your soup by yelling some Jap words. (Please look around to see how it works)

I will definitely come back again to enjoy the spicy tonkatsu ramen and the pork bun. My friend said it is really a worth to try.

2 comments:

  1. Hiii, thanks for stopping my blog. Nice to meet ya. Have you tried Tampopo ramen in SG? How would you compare it to this? From the pictures, the broth look thick and not that oily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you too. Havent tried the The Tampopo Ramen. Have you tried either one of them?
    Yeah, but it didnt taste as oily as it looked :)

    ReplyDelete