Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

LUCY IN THE SKY

Lucy in the sky. Located on SCBD that used to be Bengkel night park. I remember that it was one of the hippest club on my brother's generation.(hahaa..that was soo long time ago)

I went there after office hour. The place is quite interesting, outdoor seating with 250 degree sky scrappers view. But when it comes to be a bit dark, mosquitos started to come out, looking for their prey. Next time, if i want to go there, I will make sure that I am wearing long pants.



The choice for food is not much. Well, my friend and I were looking for something light, but there's none. Or maybe there was something wrong in our eyes but we ended up just having our regular teas (25k)


At 7pm, the waiter politely asked us to go as their having a private birthday party there. So ciaoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment