Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

YELLOWFIN

Located at Jalan Senopati no. 42 - South Jakarta. I passed this resto at the corner soo many times. And it has always been full since the opening. So I have been really curious!

The waiter said their specialities are tonkatsu ramen and grilled salmon. Obeying the suggestion, we tried tonkatsu ramen with level 1 spiciness (55k) and grilled salmon with crunchy seaweed (85k). We ordered Tuna salad as the entree.


The tuna was ok, but I think it could have been better.



 The ramen was unexpectedly nice. Very tasty and quite hot ( for level 1). Thick but not too much.



Unfortunately, the Grilled Salmon was just a mediocre, I only enjoyed the crunchy seaweed.

Next time, I should order the sashimi or the yakitori instead.

What really enlightened me was the restroom. Yes the restroom. The wash basin has the view of a tree..haha..cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment