Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

MACARONI SCHOTEL TRIAL

Two days ago, I challenged myself to make a superb macaroni schotel.
I wanted to get out of the curse of "damn, whatever I made in Jakarta has never been right". I remember that I could make one in Melbourne that got "hm..it's nice" from everyone..hohoho...
So, I bought corned beef and macaroni...layered them..

And it turned out to be.........



Too much corned beef on the top layer, I should have mixed all the ingredient first then bake it..
And voilaa..!! It tasted much more delicious...

So the ingredients will be :
- 250 gr macaroni
- 1 can of corned beef
- 1 onion
- 1 can of bear brand milk
- 1 tsp of chicken stock powder
- Melting cheese
- Chopped carrot
- 2 eggs

Mixed everything and bake in the oven 200"c for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment