Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

NINETY NINE

After tired walking around Grand Indonesia, we finally made up our mind to dine in Ninety-nine. Beneath the east mall drop-off lobby. We strolled around while he was showing me some renderings about Grand Indo (which was very berry uber cooll...!!)

Filled with pretty people, as usual. Loved the Javanese tegel floor and sofas.

RAP ordered "Medium well - Sirloin steak with mushroom sauce and roasted cauliflower" (??). The texture of meat was very nice and delicate. The sauce was a bit too sour, but of course the sauce shouldn't be left by itself. It complimented the roasted cauliflower.



I did not feel like eating a main course. So, I ordered a dessert. Yeah, after I stole a bite of his steak, i went straight to the "Creme brulee with pistachio ice cream" (36k). I love love love love it.




Cracking the crunchy caramel with my spoon and scrapping the creme while topping it with the pistachio ice cream...omg...really lifted up my mood. They were not too sweet.
But after 5-6 small spoon, i kind of felt bloated. Very understandable because it consists heavy cream. Luckily I have RAP to finish it. As always. Yeahh...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment