Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

BOKA BOKA FRENCH RESTO

Last week, I sneaked out from the office for lunch with Lea and Jess. Finally I have lunch mates who work in south Jakarta area that closed to my office. Yeay.

I proposed to try Boka-boka French Resto. Located on Jl. Cipete Raya no. 7.
Another place that I have wanted to try for so long.

This small resto has a small,homy and comfy ambiance. With red painted wall, wooden chairs and tables, and beautiful little water garden at the back. Apparently, we were the only guests there.
I ordered 'Special beef fillet with mushroom sauce n potato gratin n vegetable'(98k). The gratin was soooo niceeee. It balanced the taste of the mushroom sauce. Would be much better if the meat was more tender and juicy.




Jess ordered 'Grilled beef with cream cheese'.
( 98k). The cream cheese bought her straight away. It was really yummy in fact.


Lea ordered the sounds healthy one, 'Salmon with lemon sauce'.(95k).




Cute plates. A quite nice place to hang out overall. The waiters were very friendly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment