Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

DELTORO'S BBQ RIBS & STEAK + CHURRERIA

Yesterday, I went to meet my old high school friend in Grand Indonesia. We dined at Del Toro's Bbq Ribs & Steak. The place was quite warm with the wooden panel and frames of mirror that made the place even bigger. I ordered the speciality menu which was the Del Toro's bbq ribs. Unfortunately the US ribs was run out of stock, so i had the local one (90k).

The sauce was too sweet for a ribs sauce. Way too sweet. But the meat was very tender. I had the half rack and the portion was very satisfying.I forgot to take picture because I was too hungry.


We continued with dessert. We decided to try Churreria. Very prominent location as it sits in between west and east mall. I tried the orriginal churros with 2 dips. Dark and white chocolate melt. (48k). Quite nice.




But they still cannot beat the churros in front of Flinders Station in Melbourne=)

The place was quite crowded. Lots of people waiting for an empty table. And the waiters, in my opinion, were not so friendly. As they keep asking to pick up our empty plates and glasses, right after each of us put aside our fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment