Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

MIITEM - PLAZA INDONESIA

Yesterday I went out with Lea. We were supposed to have dinner at Red Tomato ( That 's what I thought ) but we had to get out as the place was over-packed. Nowhere to sit or stand still.

Hooray to our luck, we found this 'miitem', the resto that I wanted to try for so long, but always forget whenever i am in Plaza Indonesia. Always have other destination to go.

'Miitem' uses squid's ink infused noodle for their cuisines. At first, we intended to share the 'Miitem in Tom Yum Soup" (48k)..I wished the soup had stronger taste.But we love the texture of the noodle! hoorayh!





But wait....it's not enough. We ordered this Chicken Cajun in Pita bread (50k) This one was actually very satisfying. Reminded me of Flemington kebabs in Melbourne.


.


I took away "Miitem Pesto with Salmon" (66k). Either i ate it the day after or it was just not good enough. The noodle was too dry.  I always have my heart on pestos, but not this one.

Miitem, I will be back to try the "mie tektek"!

3 comments:

  1. It's interesting to see the Pita bread is so white; or is it the wrapping? :). The mi item in tom yum looks delicious!

    Cheers,

    Bayu
    epicurina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Camelia,

    Thanks for visiting. I will add the link of petitchef to my blog.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete