Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

POTATO HEAD - PACIFIC PLACE

I went to Potato head last night. Even though Potato Head has been there for a long long time...but yesterday was my first time having dinner meal there. But as usual, hip environment filled with pretty people=)

Sitting on the upper floor. Dining by the ramp and beautiful old 'krapyak' window, RAP had the "imported large sea scallops n prawns riviera served with garlic n linguini pasta" (180k),




while I had "Slowly roasted pork tenderloin stuffed with pruneaux. Served with a forest mushroom cream sauce n potato crust paillasson" (120k)




I love my food! Especially when I bit the potato crust, the tenderloin and the pruneaux (with the sauce of course) altogether. They completed each other very well!

Not a big fan of the linguini pasta tho'

No comments:

Post a Comment