Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

INDIAN FOOD..YESS INDIANN FOODD

This picture was taken when I had my first Indian meal in a real Indian Resto in Jakarta. Not in a all-you-can-eat lunch in a hotel or in Go!Curry (although i love their hot red curry). The name of this resto is KINARA, located in Jalan Raya Kemang no. 78B.

I forgot the exact  Indian name of the cuisine my friends and I ordered. We ordered fried cheese, lamb and chicken with naan and the puffy bread (poori?). OMG! I really can't remember what they are called now..*should have taken some note*. But what we chose had the symbol of 'chef recommendation'. SO, we reckoned they would taste great.

The waiter said that the food is combination of northern and southern india. I love the fried cheese but the others tasted less spicy than what i was expected.  The mango lassi tasted great btw!

There were 4 of us and we spent around 500k.

Love the environment and how the waitress were dressed. I hope they have belly dance performance some day!

.............hm...now i'm thinking of Go!curry's hot red curry......yumm......

No comments:

Post a Comment